Hemp is an aromatic plant that belongs to the Cannabis sativa family. It has been cultivated for decades for use in deriving cloth, paper, biofuel, medicine, and food. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC and Cannabidiol or CBD are present in every part of the plant including the stem and leaves.
It is the THC that causes the high and it is present in a very low percentage of hemp flowers. It is the CBD that has earned its legal use in multiple states and countries. Currently, smokable hemp flower has grabbed everyone’s attention.
What’s hemp flower?
Hemp flower is dried buds with a high concentration of CBD, which provides a lot of health benefits. Unlike marijuana, hemp flowers and extracts contain less than 0.3% of THC concentration. This means consuming hemp flower in small dosages will not induce any psychoactive effects. Users can enjoy goodness without experiencing cognitive changes.
MiisterCBD.com is a platform that offers guidance on how to choose CBD products. The review offered on Miister CBD is based on quality, objectivity, security, and organic aspects of specific product suppliers and producers. Click on – https://www.miistercbd.com/en/when-to-harvest-cbd-buds/
Hemp flowers can be used in food to make gummies and cookies or make tea. CBD-rich flowers can also be used to smoke and vaporize. Smoking CBD-rich flowers calms your mind and body, heals headaches, and even works as an anti-depressant. Ensure to choose hemp flower products from a reputable herbalist. It is available in the form of oils, tinctures, flowers, and edibles and you will even find hemp-based pet products.
What to consider while buying hemp flowers?
Product quality ensures you have the best CBD smoking or vaping experience. Products with high CBD concentrations don’t mean the best quality. For a complete entourage choose a product including CBD along with other minor cannabinoids like CBG, CBN, CBDa, CBDv, etc. Terpenes are natural compounds with lots of therapeutic value.
So, for that ultimate CBD smoking experience here are a few things to consider.
- Third-party lab reports [COA or certificate of Analysis]
- CBD flower source [got from organic farming method]
- Positive reviews
How to select the hemp flower strain?
First-timers need to consider something quick and convenient like a preroll. Experienced cannabis users can choose a flower and roll their own joint or go for a bong, pipe, or vaporizer.
Features of the right hemp flower
- Potency – CBD compound concentration is generally between 12% – 20%. Check 3rd party lab reports not just for CBD but other minor cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Effect – Different hemp flowers demonstrate diverse effects because the CBD level differs. Some strains are great for winding down or relaxing after a hectic day. A few strains induce an energetic effect, which makes you focused and alert.
- Flavor – Every strain differs in flavor and you get a wide option to choose from. For example, Strawberry Gelato has fruity notes, while Bubba Kush has very intense and pungent fuel notes.
First-timers need to start slow like taking small puffs, wait, and gauge the effects. You will soon find out the right dosage. Make sure to buy premium quality hemp flowers sourced from farms using organic methods. Enjoy the ultimate CBD smoking experience and enjoy the health benefits!
Page as Sources: https://highgradehempseed.com/blog/what-is-hemp-flower/